DNA HLA Typing at 1st Field Resolution
Enter the 1st field HLA genotyping results on which you have selected to be assessed.
There are no minimum typing requirements for DPB1 in Scheme 4A1, so please report the DPB1 results at a low-intermediate resolution that is applicable to your clinical need. This includes reporting strings of DPB1 alleles that differ at the 1st field.
- Do NOT include the loci letter or ‘*’ (asterisk) in a result field, just a number e.g. ‘01’, ‘26’, ‘07’
- Null alleles should be reported using the suffix ‘N’ e.g. ‘01N’ if a definitive definition of a null allele has been made
- Report heterozygous results in numerical order, with the lowest number in the first result box e.g. 01, 25 or 03, 29 or 04, 11
- Do NOT leave any fields blank (unless not registered for a particular locus).
- For homozygous results please repeat the type in both boxes, e.g. 01, 01 or 08, 08 or 07, 07
- If registered for DRB3/4/5 1st field assessment, the 1st field type should be reported in the relevant result field, and ‘N/A’ should be entered if not present.
- If registered for DRB3/4/5 Presence/Absence, select the relevant result from the dropdown box. If a null allele is identified, please select ‘Present’ and use the comments box to indicate the null allele.
- Results entered elsewhere (e.g. comments other than null alleles) are not included in assessment.
- Use the correct HLA genotype nomenclature for all loci e.g. B* ‘40’ not ‘60’
Technical issues/invalid results (e.g. control failures, quality issues) should be reported as ‘NT’ (Not tested). Reasons for not testing need to be reported on the final result entry page. ‘Not tested’ results will not be assessed.
For any queries with reporting contact email@example.com